Awards & Recognitions:
- Recognized by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Mechanical Engineering as the 2nd placer in the October 2007 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination.
- Certified by the International Association of Radio, Telecommunications and Electromagnetics Inc. (iNARTE), as an Authorized Testing Center since August 2005.
- Recognized by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) as a Pioneering Institution in the implementation of Ladderized Education System under E.O. 358.
- Awarded by the Mitutoyo Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. with the support of ITDI and MIRDC as First Price in the Basic Level of the 2nd Philippine Metrology Competition last July 2004.
- Recognized by Cebu Furniture Industries Foundation Inc. (CFIF) for its commitment to training, being one of the cooperating companies of CFIF’s Training Program on Furniture and Cabinet Making and Production Capability for Furniture Manufacturing Programs.
COLLEGE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION more info >>
BSTE – Bachelor of Science in TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Major in Industrial Electronics (BSTE-IE)
- Major in Mechanical Technology (BSTE-MT)
- Major in Furniture Technology (BSTE-FT)
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING more info >>
BSECE – Bachelor of Science in ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING
BSIE-FM – Bachelor of Science in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING Major in FURNITURE MANUFACTURING
BSME-MDM – Bachelor of Science in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Specializing in MACHINE DESIGN and MANUFACTURING
COLLEGE OF ARTS IN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND PASTORAL COMMUNICATION more info >>
ABRelEd – Bachelor of Arts in RELIGIOUS EDUCATION and PASTORAL COMMUNICATION
COLLEGE OF COMPUTER STUDIES more info >>
BSIT – Bachelor of Science in Information Technology